Single speed centrifugal roof fans with horizontal airflow discharge, designed for direct or ducted ventilation in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
Designed for easy installation, high efficiency and low noise level.
Available for horizontal airflow discharge (FC) or vertical discharge (FCV).
The motor is separated from the airflow, this allows the fan to exhaust clean or slightly dusty air with temperature of 100°C.
- FC 2V: Double speed version (with double polarity motor)
- FC-ATX: Version ATEX II 2G/2D//2GD IIB T494/9 CE for potentially explosive atmospheres, according to Direttives 94/9/CE e 2014/34/UE, IMQ certified.
- FC AT – Version for high temperature up to 200°C in continuous service.
- FC AT 2V – Version for high temperature up to 200°C in continuous service 8double speed models).
- FC HT – Version for fire smoke extraction, class F400 according to EN 12101-3.
- Cover in aluminium (FC only)