Designed for installation in zone 1/21, areas where it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fires due to the presence of flammable gas (II2G) or dusts (II2D/II2G).
Available in two versions: horizontal discharge (FC) or vertical discharge (FCV).
• Base frame in galvanized steel sheet.
• Protection guard in drawn steel rod protected against the atmospheric agents, manufactured according to UNI 12499.
• Backward curved wheel in galvanized steel sheet, with high efficiency and low noise level, statically and dynamically balanced according ISO 1940.
• Upper cover in ABS, with appropriate slots for motor cooling.
• Outer deflector (FCV) in ABS.
• Motor separated from the conveyed airflow.
• Asynchronous three-phase motor or singlephase motor according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079and/or IEC61241, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE,
with Atex certification for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd, CE marked, IP55, class F. All suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Backdraught gravity shutter (TS).
• Silencer (GR).
• Counterbase to wall up (CB).
• Support base for wawed roof coverings (BA).
• Inlet Protection Guard (RA).
• ATEX service switch.
• Support base/Silenced reduction (PB).
• Flat protection guard (CCr).