FC AT are Centrifugal roof fans designed for direct or ducted ventilation in residential, commercial and industrial buildings and suitable for conveying air in a temperature range from +65°C to 200°C in continuous.
They are designed for easy installation, high efficiency low noise level.
The motor is outside the air flow, this allows the fan to exhaust clean with a temperature range from min. +65°C up to 200°C in continuous.
Available in single speed (FC-AT) or 2 speed (FC-AT 2V) with double polarity motor.
• Base frame in galvanized steel sheet.
• Protection guard in drawn steel rod protected against the atmospheric agents, manufactured according to UNI EN 12499.
• Backward curved wheel in galvanized steel sheet, with high effi ciency and low noise level, statically and dynamically balanced according ISO 1940.
• Upper cover in aluminium, with appropriate slots for motor cooling.
• Asynchronous three-phase motor or singlephase motor manufactured according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked,
IP 55, class F.
• Backdraught gravity shutter (TS)
• Silencer (GR)
• Counterbase (CB)
• Support base for wawed roof coverings (BA)
• Inlet Protection Guard (RA)
• Service switch
• Support base/Silenced reduction (PB)
• Flat protection guard (CCr)