INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA in accordance to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016
In accordance to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27/04/2016, hereinafter referred to as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), MAICO ITALIA S.p.a. which has its registered office in Via Maestri del Lavoro, 12 – 25017 Lonato del Garda (BS), as Data Controller of personal data, informs you of the following:
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of Personal Data is MAICO ITALIA S.p.a. which has its registered office in Via Maestri del Lavoro, 12 – 25017 Lonato del Garda (BS)
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
1. Respond to requests for information relating to the products and services of the Owner
2. Generation of access credentials to restricted areas at the purpose of using a service
3. carrying out marketing and promotional activities for the products and services of the Data Controller, commercial communications, both by automated means without operator intervention (eg SMS, fax, MMS, e-mail, etc.) or traditional (by telephone, mail).
4. Elaboration of internal and anonymous studies/research aimed at getting to know the owner’s market.
The processing of personal data for the purposes set out above requires your express consent (Article 7 of the GDPR). This consent concerns both the automated and the traditional methods of communication described above. You will always have the right to freely and easily oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of your data for said purposes, for example by excluding the automated methods of contact and expressing your desire to receive commercial and promotional communications exclusively through traditional ways of contact.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
providing personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in coma a), b), c) and d) is optional, therefore your refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to carry out the activities described therein.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR, for the aforementioned purposes, both on paper and computerized media, by means of electronic or automated instruments, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular on privacy and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of the rights of the data subject.
The processing is carried out directly by the owner’s organization, by its managers and / or agents.
COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the tasks and purposes mentioned above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
External physical and / or legal persons who provide services that arefunctionnal to the activities of the Owner for the purposes listed above. These subjects will operate as data controllers.
Personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Cookies are used for the transmission of technical information, or systems for the recognition of users authorized to consult electronic services. Session cookies are stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear after 24 hours from the closing of the browser.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In your position as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 (hereafter “GDPR”) and precisely the rights of:
1. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority
For the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 15 of the GDPR or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures adopted, may in any case forward our request to the following address:
MAICO ITALIA S.p.a. which has its registered office in Via Maestri del Lavoro, 12 – 25017 Lonato del Garda (BS) Tel: +39.030.9913575 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – PEC: email@example.com