The series consists of different models with impeller diameter from 100 to 180 mm. The motor is directly fi tted to the forward curved impeller. The casing is easily adjustable, also on site, to the required discharge angle every 45°, including 180° and 225° position. They are suitable for all the industrial applications where small air volumes and high pressures are required. The series consists of different models with impeller diameter from 100 to 180 mm. The motor is directly fitted to the forward curved impeller. The casing is easily adjustable, also on site, to the required discharge angle every 45°, including 180° and 225° position.
• Rotation RD
• DIC ATEX and DIC INOX ATEX versions according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE
• DIC INOX : corrosion resistant version, with casing, flanges and impeller in stainless steel AISI 304
• DIC AT version suitable to convey hot gases, from min. 100°C up to 150°C maximum (DIC-AT).
The centrifugal fans with forward curved impellers must always be installed to ducted systems, eventually with the use of additional resistance (for example setting shutters), that can limit the air flow in such a way that the absorbed current is within the acceptable values stated on the motor rating label.
• Volute casing in steel sheet, protected againstatmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Single inlet, single width, forward curved impeller (sirocco type), in galvanized steel sheet.
• Execution 5 (with impeller directly coupled to flanged motor)
• Standard orientation LG270°.
• Motorization: Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, B35 shape. DIC 100 T and M with motor shape B14, IP44, class B. All motors suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Inlet and outlet protection guard according to UNI 10615 rules and protected against atmospheric agents.
• Motor support in steel sheet epoxy painted.