They are suitable to convey clean and non-dusty air in the temperature range of -20°C +40°C. They are suitable for installation in zone 1/21, that are areas where it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fi res due to the presence of flammable gas (II2G) or dusts (II2D/II2D). These fans are certifi ed by IMQ according to ATEX Directive 94/9/CE and to EN 14986 (Certif cate IMQ 10 ATEX 018 X). They are suitable for all the industrial applications where small air volumes and high pressures are required. The series consists of different models with impeller diameter from 100 to 180 mm. The motor is directly fitted to the forward curved impeller. The casing is easily adjustable, also on site, to the required discharge angle every 45°, including 180° and 225°. DIC INOX-ATX is made in stainless steel AISI304 and is suitable for conveying corrosive / acid air.
• Versions with different temperature ranges: DIC AT (T up to 150°C in S1)
• Versions with motors for different atmospheres: DIC – DIC INOX
• Versions with motors suitable for speed regulation.
• Volute casing in steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint or in stainless steel AISI304 sheet.
• Single inlet, single gauge, forward curved impeller (sirocco type), in galvanized steel sheet or in stainless steel AISI304.
• Steel sheet inlet with epoxy fi nish or inox inlet on models IIB. Brass inlet on models with execution IIC.
• Execution 5 (with impeller directly coupled to fl anged motor).
• Motor separated from the conveyed airfl ow.
• Standard orientation LG270°.
• Inlet connector supplied (disassembled)
• DIC-ATX and DIC-ATX INOX asynchronous three- phase motors or single-phase according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2004/108/ CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, with Atex certifi cation for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd, CE marked, IP55, class F, B35 shape. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Motor support in steel or steel sheet.
• Inlet and outlet protection guard manufactured according to UNI 12499 norm and protected against the atmospheric agents.