They are installed in all the industrial applications where small air volumes and high pressures are required. The motor is directly coupled.
The case is easily revolving, also at site, by 45° steps, 180° and 225° included.
• DIC-INOX 100 with asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, B35 shape (DIC-INOX 100 MEC).
• Rotation RD upon request.
• Version suitable to convey hot gases, up to 150°C maximum (DIC-INOX/AT).
• DIC-INOX ATEX according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE
The centrifugal fans with forward curved impellers must always be installed to ducted systems, eventually with the use of additional resistance (for example setting shutters), that can limit the air fl ow in such a way that the absorbed current is within the acceptable values stated on the motor rating label.
• Volute in stainless steel AISI304 sheet.
• Single inlet forward bladed impeller (sirocco), in stainless steel AISI304.
• Execution 5 (with impeller directly coupled to flanged motor)
• Standard orientation LG270°.
• Motorizations: asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, B35 shape. DIC-INOX 100 T and M with motor shape B14, IP44, class B.
• Inlet and outlet protection guard according to UNI 12499 norm.
• Motor support in steel sheet protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.