The series consists of different models with impeller diameter from 100 to 180 mm. The motor is directly fitted to the forward curved impeller. The casing is easily adjustable, also on site, to the required discharge angle every 45°, including 180° and 225° position.
• Rotation RD upon request.
• DIC ATEX and DIC INOX ATEX versions according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE
• DIC INOX: corrosion resistance version, with casing, flanges and impeller in stainless steel AISI 304
• Volute casing in steel sheet, protected againstatmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Single inlet, single width forward curved impeller (sirocco type), in galvanized steel sheet.
• Execution 5 (with impeller directly coupled to flanged motor)
• Standard orientation LG270°.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, B35 shape. DIC 100 T and M with motor shape B14, IP44, class B.
• Inlet and outlet protection guard according to UNI 12499 rules and protected against atmospheric agents.
• Motor support in steel sheet epoxy painted.