The series consists of different sizes with impeller diameter from 310 to 1600 mm. CC fans can be fitted with motors of different polarity, depending on size and required performance. Suitable for conveying clean air with temperature from –10 °C to +50°C in continuous service. The explosion-proof version CC-ATX is certified by a Notified Body according to the 94/9/CE Atex Directive and is suitable to convey clean air in the temperature range -10°C +40°C. This version is suitable for installation in zone 1/21, that are areas where it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fires due to presence of flammable gas(II2G) and/or dusts (II2D/II2GD).
• Casing protected against atmospheric agents by hot-dip galvanizing
• Airflow from impeller to motor
• Outer terminal box
• Iso-rotating or controrotating multistage versions.
• Short casing in steel sheet, with fixing flanges manufactured according to UNI ISO 6580-EUROVENT standard. Protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades in glass reinforce polyamide and die-cast aluminium hub, balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle in still position with setting means.
• Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor with feet) and airflow from motor to impeller.
– CC: asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, CE marked, IP 55, class F.
– CC-ATX: asynchronous three-phase motors or single-phase II2G,II2D,II2GD according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2004/108/ CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, with Atex certification, CE marked, IP55/IP 65, class F.
– All motors suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Extension (for long casing version) with inspection porthole (CCpro)
• Flat protection guard (CCr)
• Conic protection guard (CCrc)
• Flexible connectors (CCga)
• Support feet (CCst)
• Inlet/outlet bell mouth (CCbo)
• Silencers, with and without pod, in three lengths (CCsa and CCsb)
• Counter flange (Ccf)
• Counter flange with collar (CCfc)
• Anti-vibration mounts.