These fans are certified by IMQ according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and to EN 14986 (Certificate IMQ ATEX 019 X). They are suitable for installation in zone 1/21, that are areas where it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fires due to the presence of flammable gas (II2G) or dusts (II2D/II2G). The tube axial fans of CC series are used for ducted installations requiring large airflow with relatively low pressure drop, like ventilation and cooling systems in industrial, naval, commercial, civil, energetic fields. This
series has, compared to centrifugal fans, the advantage of being smaller in dimensions and easier to be installed. The series consists of different sizes with impeller diameter from 310 to 1600 mm.
• Versions with different temperature ranges.
• Versions with motors for different atmospheres: CC
• Versions with motors suitable for speed regulation.
• Versions with double polarity motors.
• Short casing in steel sheet, with fixing flanges manufactured according to UNI ISO 6580-EUROVENT standard. Protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades in glass reinforce antistat polyamide and die-cast aluminium hub, balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle in still position with setting means.
• Impeller and sparkproof band in alluminium, according to the type of construction.
• Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor) and airflow from motor to impeller.
• Asynchronous three-phase motors or singlephase according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, with Atex certification for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd, CE marked, IP55, class F. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Extension (for long casing version) with inspection porthole (CCpro).
• Flat protection guard (CCr).
• Conic protection guard (CCrc).
• Flexible connectors (CCga).
• Support feet (CCst).
• Inlet/outlet bell mouth (CCbo).
• Silencers, with and without pod, in three lengths (CCsa and CCsb).
• Counter flange (Ccf).
• Counter flange with collar (CCfc).
• Anti-vibration mounts.
• External ATEX terminal box.
• ATEX service switch.