The series consists of 10 models with impeller diameter from 200 to 700 mm (1). The use of the QCM series is foreseen for clean air in the temperature range -15°C +50°C.
The optimized inlet cone reduces noise level and increases the effi ciency.
• Impeller with airfoil blades in die-cast aluminium alloy.
• Airflow from impeller to motor.
• ATEX version according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE.
QCM 200 – 250 – 314 – 350 – 400 – 508 – 568: these models are not affected by the ErP Directive 2009/125/CE and by the UE Regulation 327/2011.
QCM 312 – 450 – 504/6 – 564/6 – 630 – 710 : these models are available for extra-UE markets only.
• Supporting frame in drawn galvanized steel sheet, with radius inlet cone. Models 63 and 71 supporting frame in drawn steel sheet, with radius inlet cone, epoxy coated.
• Axial impeller with aerofoil profi leblades in polymer or die-cast aluminium and die-cast aluminium hub. Variable pitch angle in still position with setting means. Balanced according to ISO 1940.
• Execution 5 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft).
• Air flow from motor to impeller.
• Inlet protection guard and motor support in steel rod, epoxy coated. According to EN ISO 12499 norm.
• Gravity shutter (S).
• Spacer manufactured in epoxy painted steel sheet (D).
• Impeller side protection guard manufactured according to UNI ISO 12499 rules and protected against atmospheric agents (R).