They are suitable to convey clean air in the temperature range: -20°C / + 40°C. This version is suitable for installation in zone 1/21, areas in which it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fi re that could be caused by the presence of flammable gas (II2G) or dusts (II2D/II2D). They are certified by IMQ (Italian Institute for Quality) according to EN14986 (IMQ Certificate IMQ 10 ATEX 002 X).
The optimized inlet cone reduces noise level and increases effi ciency.
• Airflow from impeller to motor.
• Versions with different temperature ranges.
• Versions with motors for different atmospheres.
• Versions with motors suitable for speed regulation.
• Versions with double polarity motors.
• Supporting frame in drawn steel sheet, with wide radius inlet cone. Models 63 and 71 with epoxy finish coat.
• Impeller with airfoil blades in glass reinforced antistatic polyamide and hub in die-cast aluminium alloy, balanced according ISO 1940.
• Execution 5 (direct coupling motor/impeller). Airfl ow from motor to impeller.
• Inlet protection guard in steel painted rod, manufactured according to norms UNI 12499 and weatherproof.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, with Atex certification for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd, CE marked, IP55, class F. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Gravity shutter (S).
• Spacer manufactured in epoxy painted steel sheet (D).
• Impeller side protection guard manufactured according to UNI ISO 12499 rules and protected against atmospheric agents (R).
• ATEX service switch.