They are suitable to convey clean air in the temperature range: -20°C / + 40°C. This version is suitable for installation in zone 1/21, areas in which it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fi re that could be caused by the presence of fl ammable gas (II2G) and/or dusts (II2D/II2G/D). They are certifi ed by IMQ (Italian Institute for Quality) according to EN14986 (IMQ Certifi cate IMQ 10 ATEX 002 X).
The optimized inlet cone reduces noise level and increases effi ciency.
• Airflow from impeller to motor.
• Versions with different temperature ranges.
• Versions with motors for different atmospheres.
• Versions with motors suitable for speed regulation.
• Versions with double polarity motors.
• Supporting frame in drawn steel sheet, with wide radius inlet cone. Models 63 and 71 with epoxy finish coat.
• Impeller with airfoil blades in glass reinforced antistatic polyamide and hub in die-cast aluminium alloy, balanced according ISO 1940.
• Execution 5 (direct coupling motor/impeller). Airfl ow from motor to impeller.
• Inlet protection guard in steel painted rod, manufactured according to norms UNI 12499 and weatherproof.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, with Atex certification for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd, CE marked, IP55, class F. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Gravity shutter (S).
• Spacer manufactured in epoxy painted steel sheet (D).
• Impeller side protection guard manufactured according to UNI ISO 12499 rules and protected against atmospheric agents (R).
• ATEX service switch.