They are designed for easy installation and maintenance.
The casing is double ended with standard flanges, allowing its installation either along the duct or at both ends.
They can convey air with a temperature higher than +100°C and up to +200°C in continuous service.
• Casing in steel sheet with epoxy paint.
The series is not affected by the ErP Directive 2009/125/CE and further Regulations.
• Stainless steel AISI 304 casing, with airtight motor housing, with fi xing flanges manufactured according to ISO 13351.
• High performance axial impeller with aerofoil profile blades and hub in die -cast aluminium, balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle.
• Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor with feet) and airflow from impeller to motor.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/34/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Flat protection guard (CCr)
• Flexible connectors (CCga)
• Support feet (CCst)
• Inlet/outlet bell mouth (CCbo)
• Silencers, with and without pod, in three lengths (CCsa and CCsb)
• Counter flange (Ccf)
• Counter flange with collar (CCfc)
• Anti-vibration mounts.