They can convey clean air and light smoke with temperature of 100°C. The series consists of different models with impeller diameter from 200 to 450 mm. All sizes are available with discharge angle adjustable by every 45°, with the exclusion of 180° and 225° orientation, which require a special construction.
The series consists of different models with impeller diameter from 200 to 450 mm. All sizes are available with discharge angle adjustable every 45°, with the exclusion of 180° and 225° orientation, which require a special construction.
• AL-ATX : ATEX version RD rotation according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE
The centrifugal fans with forward curved impellers must always be installed to ducted systems, eventually with the use of additional resistance (for example setting shutters), that can limit the air flow in such a way that the absorbed current is within the acceptable values stated on the motor rating label.
• Volute casing in folded steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agent by epoxy paint.
• Single inlet, single width, forward curved impeller (sirocco type), manufactured in galvanized steel sheet from type 200 to 315 and in steel sheet with welded blades epoxy painted from type 355 to 450.
• Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor with feet).
• Standard orientation LG 270°.
– AL: asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/uE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F.
– AL-ATX: asynchronous three-phase motors or single-phase II2G,II2D,II2GD according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2004/108/ CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, with Atex certification, CE marked, IP55/IP 65, class F. All motors suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Inlet protection guard manufactured according to UNI 10615 norm and protected against the atmospheric agents.
• Round inlet cone, in steel sheet epoxy coated.