They are suitable for installation in zone 1/1, that are areas where it is necessary to guarantee high security against explosions and fires due to the presence of flammable gas (II2G) or dusts (II2D/II2G). These fans are certified by IMQ according to ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE and to EN 14986 (Certificate IMQ 10 ATEX 017 X). They are suitable for all the industrial applications where small air volumes and high pressures are required. The series consists of different models with impeller diameter from 200 to 450 mm. The motor is directly fitted to
the forward curved impeller. The casing is easily adjustable, also on site, to the required discharge
angle every 45°, excluding orientations 180° and 225°which require a special construction.
• Volute casing in folded steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agent by epoxy paint.
• Single inlet, single width, forward curved impeller (sirocco type), manufactured in galvanized steel sheet from type 200 to 315 and in steel sheet with welded blades epoxy painted from type 355 to 450.
• Brass inlet on models gauge execution IIC and steel sheet with epoxy finish on models IIB.
• Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor).
• Standard orientation LG 270°.
• Asynchronous three-phase motors or singlephase according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or IEC61241, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/ CE, with Atex certification for explosive atmospheres
category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd, CE marked, IP55/IP 65, class F. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Inlet protection guard manufactured according to UNI 12499 norm and protected against the atmospheric agents.
• Round inlet cone, in steel sheet epoxy coated.
Non ha trovato tutte le informazioni che cercava ? Ci lasci il suo indirizzo email ed un nostro incaricato le invierà il materiale