In accordance with the new EU 1253/2014 norm, they are equipped with a high effi ciency counterfiow plate heat recovery unit (in dry conditions, superior to the minimum effi ciency prescribed by the law of 67%), with fi lters with extremely low pressure drops (F7 on fresh air and M5 on room air exhaust, efficiency calculated according to EN 779:2012) and with backward-curved blades fans, directly coupled with EC motors, guaranteeing power absorptions well below the limits indicated by the norm.
Extremely high efficiency heat recovery unit (>90%) in counter-flow.
They can easily be integrated with conventional heating and air-conditioning systems and their construction is optimized for a ducted installation in false ceilings and for an all-seasons operation.
The series is available in both vertical and horizontal confi guration and in 7 sizes with performances ranking from 450 to max 5.500 m3/h
• Casing with double skin panels in galvanized metal sheet, 42mm thick.
• External panels in prepainted galvanized steel RAL 9002.
• Internally insulated with thermo-acoustic fi re-proof rockwool insulation.
• Extremely high effi ciency heat recovery unit (>90%) in counter-fl ow aluminium plates.
• Integrated by-pass system with actuator, for free-cooling operations.
• M5 effi ciency class fi lters on exhaust and F7 on intake, effi ciency calculated according to EN 779:2012.
• Backward curved blades directly coupled with EC motors.
• Integrated control board with electronic control of all the functions : ventilation and temperature control, monitoring of the status of the fi lters, week programming, defrost management and anti-freeze device, fi re alarm and Modbus interface.
A wide range of accessories is available : consult the catalogue