The series foresees direct drive version (execution 4) and belt drive version (execution 1, 9 and 12).Suitable for medium and low capacities, high pressures.
• High temperature version suitable for conveying hot gases, Max 150°C (PV-L/AT EX4).
• High temperature version suitable for conveying hot gases, Max 300°C (PV-L/AT EX1,12).
• Corrosion resistant version, manufactured with casing, inlet side and impeller in stainless steel AISI304 (PV-L/INOX).
• PV-L ATEX according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE
• Volute casing in steel sheet , protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Aerodynamically shaped inlet cone in steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Single inlet backward curved wheel with high efficiency, manufactured in steel sheet and epoxy painted.
For high rotational speed, versions in class 3 are foreseen.
• For execution 1 – 9 – 12: mono-block support in cast iron with ball bearings, , designed for easy lubrication.
Pulleys, belts and motor support. Belt protection guard.
• Asynchronous three-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Condensation drain hole (TS)
• Inspection door (PI)
• Inlet counter-flange (CFA)
• Outlet counter-flange (CFP)
• Inlet protection guard (RA)
• Outlet protection guard (RP)
• Inlet flexible connector (GA)
• Outlet flexible connector (GP)
• Inlet vane control
• Outlet setting shutter
• Anti-vibration mounts