The series PV-L ATX is suitable for duct installations which move high airflow and high pressure air such as electrical storage rooms, chemical or petrochemical industries and so on.
They are suitable to convey air with temperature from -20°C to +40°C.
• Version with volute and impeller in stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316.
• Versions with different temperatures.
• Versions with motors suitable for speed regulation.
• Versions with double polarity motors.
• Volute casing in steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint. Connection flanges ISO 6580/EUROVENT 1-2.
• Single inlet backward curved wheel with high efficiency, manufactured in steel sheet and epoxy painted. For high rotational speed, versions in class 3 are foreseen.
• Aerodynamically shaped inlet cone.
• Execution 4 directly coupled and executions 1-9-12 with mono-block support in cast iron with ball bearings, designed for an ideal alignment of the ball bearings and an easy lubrication. Pulleys, belts and motor support suitable for the regulation of the belts tension. Belt protection guard according to EN12499.
• Asynchronous three-phase ATEX for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, CE marked, IP 55, Class F, B3 or B5 format and ATEX certified da Notify body. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Condensation drain hole (TS)
• Inspection door (PI)
• Inlet counter-flange (CFA)
• Outlet counter-flange (CFP)
• Inlet protection guard (RA)
• Outlet protection guard (RP)
• Inlet flexible connector (GA)
• Outlet flexible connector (GP)
• Inlet vane control
• Outlet setting shutter
• Anti-vibration mounts