Robust construction for professional applications.
Diameters from 220 to 1,400 mm
Flow rates from 800 to 98,400 m³ / h
Inlet cone and casing in epoxy painted steel sheet
Simple inlet impeller in sheet metal with backward curved blades
Versions on request for higher air temperatures
PS-L ATEX ATEX versions II2G / II2D IIB
PSL Inox Anti-corrosion versions in AISI 304 / 316L stainless steel
PS-L A.T. Versions for high temperature air up to + 300 ° C
• Volute casing in steel sheet , protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Aerodynamically shaped inlet cone in steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Single inlet backward curved wheel with high efficiency, manufactured in steel sheet and epoxy painted. For high rotational speed, versions in class 3 are foreseen.
• For execution 1 – 9 – 12: mono-block support in cast iron with ball bearings, , designed for easy lubrication. Pulleys, belts and motor support. Belt protection guard.
• Asynchronous three-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Condensation drain hole (TS)
• Inspection door (PI)
• Inlet counter-flange (CFA)
• Outlet counter-flange (CFP)
• Inlet protection guard (RA)
• Outlet protection guard (RP)
• Inlet flexible connector (GA)
• Outlet flexible connector (GP)
• Inlet vane control
• Outlet setting shutter
• Anti-vibration mounts