PR-AC is a centrifugal backward curved fan with technical and mechanical characteristics that grant a long lasting operation. The backward curved impeller provide good characteristics
of low noise and high effi ciency. The PR-AC fan, when its lifetime is fi nished, is easy to dispose, being manufactured with recyclable
• Version with casing in PP, Polypropylene (PRAC/ PP).
• Version with casing in PER, anti-static and self-extinguishing polyethylene (PR-AC/PER).
• Version with motor support in stainless steel AISI304.
PR-AC ATEX 3G according to Directives 94/9/CE and 2014/34/UE.
The series is not affected by the ErP Directive 2009/125/CE and further Regulations.
• Volute in polyethylene (PE).
• Single inlet impeller, in Polypropylene (PP), with backward curved blades and aluminium hub (protected from the fluid).
• Motor support in epoxy painted steel sheet.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, B3 or B5 shape. Suitable to a S1 service (continuous working to constant load).
• Inlet protection guard according to UNI 10615.
• Anti-vibration joint in PVC for inlet and outlet sides.
• Gravity shutter.
• Manual setting shutter.