The backward curved impeller provide good characteristics of low noise and high effi ciency. The PR-AC ATX fan, when its lifetime is finished, is easy to dispose, being manufactured with
recyclable materials. Besides, such materials guarantee a longer life cycle in comparison to different types of metals.
• ATEX II3GD
• Version with motor support in stainless steel AISI 304.
• Asynchronous single-phase ATEX motor with same characteristics as three-phase version.
• Volute in polyethylene.
• Single inlet impeller, in Polypropylene, with backward curved blades and aluminium hub (protected from the fl uid).
• Motor support in epoxy painted steel sheet.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase ATEX motors for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, B3 or B5 shape. Suitable to a S1 service (continuous working to constant load).
• Inlet protection guard according to UNI 10615.
• Anti-vibration joint in PVC for inlet and outlet sides.
• Gravity shutter.
• Manual setting shutter.