Provided with highly efficient electronically controlled motors, they are suitable for being installed in exhausting plants, where limited dimensions, silent running and easy installation are also required.
Compact and easy to install/maintain thanks to the removable housing cover with clip-locks and the hinged cover to ease cleaning. They are suitable to convey clean air with a temperature range from -20°C to +50°C. They can be installed in any position.
• Main structure in galvanized steel with flange profiles fitted on the inlet and outlet sides.
• Robust, single-phase ball bearing motor electronically controlled. Maintenance free and suitable for continuous running. IP54, class F.
• Centrifugal impeller made of galvanised steel, with backwards curved blades. Directly driven and located on the motor shaft.
• Statically and dynamically balanced in accordance with DIN ISO 1940, balance quality 6.3.
• Antivibration collars for duct fixing