The low noise level is due to their plenum lined with thick acoustic material, that allows a remarkable reduction of noise level, inevitably generated by the fan. The blower consists of a double inlet forward curved centrifugal fan, belt driven. Suitable for conveying air with a temperature from -20°C to +50°C.
• Version with three-phase double polarity motor (4/6 poli).
• Asynchronous mono-phase motors according to internatio-nal standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F. Suitable for S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• ATEX version 3G according to Directive 2014/34/UE.
• Panels in aluminium.
• Double skin panels (available thickness: 23 mm)
• BOX-T ATEX 3G according to Directive 2014/34/UE
• Frame in extruded aluminium profiles and removable panels in galvanized steel sheet. For an optimal aesthetical and functio-nal impact. Provided with an inspection panel with ergonomic handles to facilitate accessibility.
• 20mm thick sound-absorbing lining, made of self-extinguishing expanded polyurethane (HF1 grade according to UL94 standard) with smooth PU protective film, which allows easy cleaning.
• High performance centrifugal fan, double inlet with forward-cur-ved blade impeller for transmission drive, coupled to the motor by trapezoidal belts and pulleys.
• Trapezoidal EPDM belts with innovative technology with bare sides MAINTENANCE-FREE. It does not suffer from the conside-rable drop in voltage in the first hours after installation, maximum energy efficiency, extraordinary power capacity, antistatic, high dimensional accuracy, minimum voltage loss.
• Pulleys with trapezoidal grooves built in cast iron with protective phosphating treatment and statically balanced, cast iron conical bushes with ISO G7 bores.
• Fan and motor unit supported by a base in aluminum profiles, in-sulated from the structure by anti-vibration supports and flexible joint on the delivery, this guarantees the absorption of the vibrations according to a correct distribution of the weights inside the ventilating unit. Anti-vibration mountings in elastomer for sizes from 7/7 to 12/12 while in spring from 15/15 to 630.
• Motor mounted on a belt tensioner slide to facilitate maintenance and possible replacement.
• Three-phase asynchronous motor to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30 / EU, LVD 2014/35 / EU, CE mar-ked, IP55, class F.• Suitable for S1 service (continuous operation with constant load
• Outlet connector with net
• Outlet connector without net
• PFL – Filter holder + Filter G4 98mm thick
• SRB – 100 mm pitch adjustment damper
• Feet for Box-T FC 7/7 to 12/12
• Rainproof cover
• Single-phase or three-phase service switch