The low noise level is given by their plenum lined with thick acoustic material which allows a remarkable reduction of the noise inevitably generated by such type of fans. The blower
consists of a double inlet forward curved connected to the motor by belts and pulleys. The series BOX-T ATX is designed for installation in ATEX certifi ed plants category 3, zone 2, zone 2-22 (3G). They are suitable for coveying air with temperature from -20°C to +40°C.
• Version with three-phase double polarity ATEX motor (4/6 poli) with same characteristics as standard version.
• Asynchronous single-phase ATEX motors with same characteristics as standard version.
• ATEX II3GD.
• Panels in aluminium.
• Double skin panels (available thickness: 23 or 50 mm)
• Frame in extruded aluminium profi les and removable panels in galvanized steel sheet.
• Plenum lining with self-extinguishing technopolymer material.
• Double inlet centrifugal fan with forward curved blades, driven by trapezoidal belts and adjustable pulleys. Fan and motor supported by single base frame and isolated from the main structure by anti-vibration mounts and fl exible joint on the outlet.
• Asynchronous three-phase ATEX motors for explosive atmospheres category G group II thermal class T4 protection Exd according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, IEC 60079 and/or 6124, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, Class F, B3 or B5 format and ATEX certified by Notify body. Suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Weatherproof protection cover.
• Support feet.
• Outlet terminal with guard.
• Setting shutter.
• Service switch IP65.
• ATEX service switch.