Main features of TACC series are high strength, easy installation and maintenance, high efficiency (thanks to axial impeller with airfoil blades).
This range has the possibility to be easily ducted and, if required, the possibility of making a version for air intake (with reverse flow).
The use of the TACC series is foreseen for clean air with temperature range from -15°C to + 50°C.
Uppercover in alluminium (Max size TACC 800)
• Fixing base in galvanized steel sheet.
• Casing in steel sheet, epoxy coated.
• Axial impeller with aerofoil profi le blades in glass reinforce polyamide and die-cast aluminium hub, balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle in still position with setting means.
• Weatherproof upper cover in fi berglass.
• Air fl ow from motor to impeller.
• Protection guard on outlet side, in steel rod, manufactured according to norms UNI 10615 and weatherproof.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motor according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F.
• All suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Inlet gravity shutter. (SA)
• Counter-base to be walled up (CB).
• Support base and Reduction (BA and RD)
• Support base/Silenced reduction (PB).
• Motor side protection grid (CCrc)
Non ha trovato tutte le informazioni che cercava ? Ci lasci il suo indirizzo email ed un nostro incaricato le invierà il materiale