Designed for an easy installation, S-CUBE K-AT motor is separated from the stream by a steel sheet panel which avoids the heating and the direct contact of the motor with dirty particles (grease and combustion residuals coming from the stoves), reducing the need of maintenance and cleaning operations.
Double skin acoustically insulated panels reduce the noise level for a better comfort also in case of indoor installations. Suitable to convey clean and dusty air in a wide range of temperature, from +100°C up to +180°C.
Highly silenced thanks to the backward curved impeller and double skin insulated panels. S-CUBE KAT can be speed regulated through a self-transformer controller.
S-CUBE K-AT installation is easy thanks to the highly fl exible positioning of the product. Indeed, this box fan can be indifferently installed in both vertical and horizontal position and is suitable for outdoor installations (we suggest the use of a water-proof protection cover, available on request as accessory).
The series is not affected by the ErP Directive 2009/125/CE and further Regulations.
• Aluminium frame with double skin sound absorbing insulated panels removable from the impeller side.
• Motor external to the stream, B5 execution directly coupled to the impeller
• Sound absorbing and self-extinguishing material between the steel sheet layers of the panels
• Galvanized steel sheet backward curved impeller dynamically balanced according to ISO1940
• Punched mounting feet for an easy handling and fixing
• Asynchronous squirrel cage three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, Class F Suitable to S1 service (continuous running with constant load).