The series consists of 10 models with impeller diameter from 200 to 710 mm.
They are designed for clean air in the temperature range -25°C / +60°C.
The optimized inlet cone along with the bionic profile of the blades reduce noise level and increase the aeraulic and energetic effi ciency according to the regulation EU 327/2011.
• Reverse airflow versions.
• Supporting frame in drawn galvanized steel sheet, with radius inlet cone. Models 63 and 71 supporting frame in drawn steel sheet, with radius inlet cone, epoxy coated.
• Helical impeller with sickle-shaped on bionic finding blades in technopolymer (200-400) or die-cast aluminium alloy (450-710) directly united to the motor rotor.
• Execution 5 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft). Air fl ow from motor to impeller.
• Inlet protection guard in steel rod, according to EN ISO 12499. Models 200,250,630 and 710 with protection function and motor support. Models 310-560 with motor support bracket in steel powder coated epoxy.
• External rotor motor, with built in thermal protection, suitable for adjustable, three-phase double speed (delta-star YΔ) or single-phase.
• Standard confi guration “partly completed machinery” according to Directive 2006/42/EC.
• Gravity shutter (S).
• Spacer manufactured in epoxy painted steel sheet (D).
• Impeller side protection guard manufactured according to UNI ISO 12499 rules and protected against atmospheric agents (R).