The main characteristic of the PR-Q series is the quadrangular construction, which allows to obtain four orientations (0°-90°-180°-270°) with the same fan. The dimensions are reduced thanks to the absence of the motor support.
• PR-Q HT version for fire smoke extraction according to EN 12101-3.
• PR-Q AT 2V 2 speed version with double polarity motor.
The serie is not affected by ErP Directive 2009/125/CE and further Regulations.
•Volute casing with quadrangular frame, manufactured in galvanized steel sheet and protected against atmospheric agents with epoxy
• Single inlet, backward curved wheel with high efficiency, manufactured in galvanized steel sheet and die-cast aluminium hub.
• Execution 5 (impeller directly coupled to fl anged motor), rotation RD.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/CE, LVD 2014/35/UE, CE marked, IP 55, class F, suitable to S1 service (continuous working at constant load).
• Inlet and outlet protection guard manufactured according to UNI 12499 norm and protected against atmospheric agents.
• Inlet/outlet flexible connectors
• Antivibration supports
• Inlet/outlet counterflange
• Self transformer or inverters speed controllers