The series PV-L ATX is suitable for duct installations which move high airflow and high pressure air such as electrical storage rooms, chemical or petrochemical industries and so on and for conveying air. Smoke and gas free of abrasive dust.
They are suitable to convey air with temperature from -20°C to +40°C.
• Version with volute and impeller in stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316.
• Versions with different temperatures.
• Versions with motors suitable for speed regulation.
• Versions with double polarity motors.
• Volute casing in steel sheet, protected against atmospheric agents by epoxy paint. Connection flanges ISO 6580/EUROVENT 1-2.
• Single inlet backward curved wheel with high efficiency, manufactured in steel sheet and epoxy painted. For high rotational speed, versions in class 3 are foreseen.
• Aerodynamically shaped inlet cone.
• Execution 4 directly coupled and executions 1-9-12 with mono-block support in cast iron with ball bearings, designed for easy lubrication. Pulleys, belts and motor support. Belt protection guard according to EN12499.
• Condensation drain hole (TS)
• Inspection door (PI)
• Inlet counter-flange (CFA)
• Outlet counter-flange (CFP)
• Inlet protection guard (RA)
• Outlet protection guard (RP)
• Inlet flexible connector (GA)
• Outlet flexible connector (GP)
• Inlet vane control
• Outlet setting shutter
• Anti-vibration mounts