In the standard configuration for normal ventilation (CO extract), the series can be used at the temperature of +50°C temperature range.
The fire smoke extraction models (HT) are CE certified to F300/120 class in compliance with Standard EN12101-3 by the independent notified body Applus.
The special impulse and induction fans tech-nology represent the most innovative and cost-effective alternative to traditional duct mechani-cal extraction systems: the drastic reduction of installation costs (complete removal of ducted and grilled systems) and the considerable running cost savings ensured by the system distinctive features (ventilation/ extraction can be partial and only if necessary) are only two of the multiple benefi ts of car park ventilation systems based on CC-JD / C fans.
• Versions with reversible airfl ow
• Service switch IP67 certifi ed for high temperature, assembled.
• Silencers in galvanized steel sheet inside lined with high performance acoustic insulation material.
• Defl ector on outlet side for optimum air discharge and air cleaning of all layers. Supplied as standard.
• Protection guard on inlet side.
• Fixing brackets in galvanized steel sheet for ceiling (or wall) installation. Supplied as standard and pre-assembled.
• Octagonal shaped silencers.
• Housing in electrolytically galvanized steel sheet.
• Hub impeller and airfoil profi le blades made in aluminium. Balanced according to ISO 1940 G.6.3. Variable pitch angle in still position.
• Terminal box IP54, resistant to high temperature and supplied as standard.
• Asynchronous three-phase motors 380-420V 50Hz according to international standards IEC 60034, IEC 60072, EMC 2014/30/UE, LVD 2014/35/UE. Motors suitable for DOL (Direct On Line) start. CE marked. Protection IP55, class F or H. Execution 4 (with impeller directly coupled to motor with feet).