They are also suitable as OEM in a wide variety of applications. With the addition of a suitable wall mounting square frame adaptor, the AC fans (from size 800 to 1250) can be converted in a wall mounted fan (like QC range).
The series includes 2 versions: AC/A and AC/B, with impeller diameter from 300 a 1250 mm and different motor polarity. The AC-A model has a shaped cone in the inlet side, while for the AC/B the shaped cone is present also on the outlet. They are designed for clean air in the temperature range -10°C +50°C.
The optimized inlet cone reduces noise level and increases the efficiency.
• Impeller with airfoil blades in die-cast aluminium alloy.
• Airfl ow from impeller to motor (only AC/B).
• Ring frame in steel sheet. AC/A with shaped cone only on inlet side; AC/B with shaped cone on inlet and outlet side. Protected against the atmospheric agents by epoxy paint.
• Axial impeller with aerofoil profi le blades in glass reinforce polyamide and die-cast aluminium hub, balanced according ISO 1940. Variable pitch angle in still position with setting means.
• Execution 4 (impeller directly coupled to motor shaft). Air fl ow from motor to impeller.
• Inlet protection guard in steel rod directly welded on the ring frame, according to UNI10615 norm.
• Asynchronous three-phase or single-phase motors according to international standards IEC 600034, IEC 60072, EMC 2004/108/CE, LVD 2006/95/CE, CE marked, IP 55, class F. Service S1 (continuous working to constant load).
• Impeller side protection guard, according to UNI 10615 norm (CCr) only for AC/B Wall mounting square frame adaptor in epoxy painted steel sheet.